Agreement between User And Law Union and Rock Insurance PLC
The Law Union and Rock Insurance PLC (LUR) Website is made up of numerous Web pages operated by LUR.
The LUR Website is offered to you conditional to your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the LUR Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Links to Third Party sites
The LUR Website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of LUR. Hence, LUR is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limiting any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. LUR is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LUR of the site or any association with its operators.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the LUR Website, you warrant to LUR that you will not use the LUR Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the LUR Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the LUR Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the LUR Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the LUR Websites.
Use of communication services
The LUR Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, cookies, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
LUR has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, LUR reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. LUR reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
LUR reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in LUR’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. LUR does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, LUR specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized LUR spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of LUR.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials provided to LUR or posted at any LUR website
LUR does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to LUR (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any LUR Website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
LUR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the LUR Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.